Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Account Manager Southern Saskatchewan
At WinField United Canada, we’re all about getting our hands dirty. Combining local understanding and world-class expertise, we provide independent ag retailers and their customers with products and services designed to fit their specific needs. After all, no two seasons, regions, fields, or farmers are identical. And no one knows what an operation needs like those on the ground.
Currently we are hiring for an:
The Account Manager leads all aspects of the business relationship with customers within a defined Southern Saskatchewan territory. Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting, supporting, and executing crop protection & seed distribution with customers including but not limited to business planning, budgeting, forecasting, demand creation, account reconciliation, inventory management, and product support.
- Promote and support resources, services, and platforms that are offered by WinField United Canada that add value to customers.
- Supporting customer events and initiatives.
- Leading territory growth strategy with existing and new customers.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationship with key manufacturer partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Agriculture is preferred, or equivalent post-secondary education
- 5 or more years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proven time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience with strategic planning and executing a vision.
- Strong agriculture industry knowledge, specifically of Western Canadian crop production.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and the ability to travel.
WinField United Canada provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage, disability coverage, critical illness, and life insurance. We have a retirement program that encourages our employees to save for the longer term, with generous matching employer contributions. Our benefit package demonstrates our focus on our employees’ experience with Mindful Monday’s, maternity top up benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
In addition to base pay, you are eligible to participate in our Annual Variable Incentive Pay consistent with the terms of our plan, which provide discretionary award opportunities reflecting components such as performance of the company. Details will be discussed through the recruitment process.
WinField United Canada and our global entities support diversity in employment practices.
Join WinField United Canada and help us build vibrant agricultural communities!
Land O’Lakes and our global entities support diversity in employment practices.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its affiliates or search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested. If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.