Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Hensall Co-op is growing! We are seeking a dynamic individual to become an integral member of our team. This individual is responsible for managing specific accounting financial operations of the Hensall Co-operative divisions. This position is full-time, working at the Exeter location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Executive Committee and Senior Accounting Team
- Prepare reports for annual audit and other external parties
- Work with department managers to produce annual budgets and assist with the annual review
- Assist in Accounts Payable/Receivable as required
- Assist with treasury and related compliance
- Assist with costing initiatives
- Superior mathematical, analytical, and time-management skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and related legislative/government requirements
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Accounting Designation or working towards is considered an asset
- Previous experience in an accounting environment is considered an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume through our on-line portal. Hensall Co-op is committed to employment equity and encourages members of the four designated groups to apply. Accommodation will be made upon request.