Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is Canada’s leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian farmers throughout the growing season – providing agronomic services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in Western Canada.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for a Crop Inputs Manager at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Marshall, SK.
- Market seed, fertilizer and crop protection products to new and existing customers in trading areas
- Provide agronomic advice
- Manage product inventories and the financial aspects for our crop inputs business
- Ensure proper handling and storage of crop inputs products
- A Degree/Diploma in Agriculture/Business and previous experience in crop inputs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The Certified Crop Advisor designation would be considered an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by October 12, 2022.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.