We’re in the midst of an exciting next stage of transformation and significant growth at McCain Foods in North America. We are seeking experienced, energized, and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by transforming how we go to market and disrupting our approach to better serve our customers & consumers across North America.
The Director of Media, Digital & Design is one of those critical roles that will provide leadership & guidance, setting data based strategies, that will maximize our investment and optimize our integrated media plans, while providing category-leading online experiences and ensuring our internal design team continues to evolve by increasingly adding value to the organization.
In this newly created role, you will report to and partner with our VP of Innovation + Insights, as a key member of the department’s leadership team. In addition, you’ll serve as a valued partner and subject matter expert, to the broader North American McCain marketing community.
You’ll be responsible for setting the strategy and ensuring the optimization of our paid, owned and earned channels, with the goal of generating and capturing greater demand by improving our overall funnel performance.
Utilizing your proven marketing skills, with a consumer-first focus, this role will effectively lead an experienced & specialized team, collaborate and consult with the Category Brand Marketing & Customer Marketing teams, leverage our expert IT department and best-in-class media agencies – all while overseeing the management of multiple high-profile projects.
Scope of the Role
- Develop integrated marketing strategies to capture & convert the growing demand for our craveable products
- Support and deliver against the overall brand & marketing strategies, across all media channels
- Set clear KPIs and define measures of success, reporting on results and providing recommendations for continuous improvement, including test & learns
- Monitor the shifting consumer media habits & preferences, market trends, our competitive landscape, and customer feedback, to uncover insights that inform the increase effectiveness of our efforts & long term direction
- Support McCain’s transformation into a data and insights driven marketing organization, by developing close collaborative relationships with enabling partners across the organization
- Build organizational rigor, foster a collaborative working environment, and model a positive culture for your team and across the company
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- You are a top notch communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Proven leadership skills in your ability to recruit, mentor, coach and develop employees
- Exceptional eye for detail, great problem solving and decision-making skills
- 10+ years of experience in media, digital marketing, & web channel management where you’ve delivered results that drive the overall business performance
- A belief that data is gold, you are adept at analyzing results, mining for insights, and creating action plans to deliver action plans and ongoing improvements
- Strong understanding of the North American media landscape, digital marketing, creative development and ecomm, with demonstrated funnel optimization experience
- Strategic thinker, with a curious and creative mindset that values continuous improvement
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects & deadlines, fostering teamwork, open communication and intentional collaboration