- Delivery of courses such as accounting, economics, farm financial management, business records and reporting, digital media and graphic design, sustainability, and social responsibility.
- Development of new agribusiness programming to include local and/or commercial food systems and value-added processing of agricultural commodities.
- Curriculum development, advising students in the Agribusiness program on business planning and enterprise management.
- Classroom, lab, and field trip instruction, preparation and marking of assignments and exams, as well as participation in program and department meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness or a closely related field with experience in agriculture and/or food production systems.
- Experience in developing and delivering innovative course content.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively with refined presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, willingness to accept and promote change.
- Ability to lead and motivate others and be committed to collaboration, effective goal setting and evaluation, and professional accountability.
This is a Continuing Full-time Faculity position on the Vermilion campus commencing early
August. Lakeland College offers an attractive remuneration and benefit including pension package.
Competition will remain open until July 13, 2022. All resumes are to be submitted electronically on our website www.Lakelandcollege.ca
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.