At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Richardson has more than 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
We currently have an excellent opportunity at our Richardson processing facilities located across Canada. The successful Operations Assistant will be a self-starter who is results oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team-based production environment.
Through this full time program, the Operations Assistant will relocate to multiple facilities enhancing their formal education and gaining exposure to processing operations through:
- In depth plant and equipment experience
- Hands on operation
- Understanding and meeting production targets/customer specifications
- Root cause investigation and proactive process improvement
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate of an Operations Management, Construction Management, or an Engineering Technologist program at a post-secondary institution.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical interest and aptitude
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of peers
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and mechanical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated computer experience within a Windows based environment
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and growing organization, candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by March 23, 2023.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.