Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
At WinField United Canada, we’re all about getting our hands dirty. Combining local understanding and world-class expertise, we provide independent ag retailers and their customers with products and services designed to fit their specific needs. After all, no two seasons, regions, fields, or farmers are identical. And no one knows what an operation needs like those on the ground.
Reporting to the Director of Procurement & Supply Chain, the Procurement Specialist supports the Procurement Team and the Procurement Lead(s) in the execution, modification, and status of purchase orders, warehouse transfers, ETA requests and general procurement duties. The Procurement Specialist also has responsibility for inventory maintenance including creation of new SKU’s, removal of obsolete SKU’s, keeping SRP codes up to date as well as the creation & maintenance of allocations. As the business evolves the Procurement Specialist will also be involved in B2B connectivity, internal forecasting projects as well as customer program fulfilment.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline is preferred
- 2 or more years relevant experience
- 2 or more years of accounts payable, accounts receivable or related experience preferred
- Strong basic math and data entry skills and solid grasp of basic accounting principles and standards
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook and able to learn and utilize accounting software
- Experience in purchasing, management of inventory and vendor relationships preferred
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to self-organize work and time effectively and produce work to deadlines independently
- Have strong attention to detail and demonstrate solid problem-solving skills
WinField United Canada provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage, disability coverage, critical illness, and life insurance. We have a retirement program that encourages our employees to save for the longer term, with generous matching employer contributions. Our benefit package demonstrates our focus on our employees’ experience with Mindful Monday’s, maternity top up benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
In addition to base pay, you are eligible to participate in our Annual Variable Incentive Pay consistent with the terms of our plan, which provide discretionary award opportunities reflecting components such as performance of the company. Details will be discussed through the recruitment process.
WinField United Canada and our global entities support diversity in employment practices. Join WinField United Canada and help us build vibrant agricultural communities!
Land O’Lakes and our global entities support diversity in employment practices.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its affiliates or search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested. If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.