Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
WinField United Canada Customer Service Support
At WinField United Canada, we’re all about getting our hands dirty. Combining local understanding and world-class expertise, we provide independent ag retailers and their customers with products and services designed to fit their specific needs. After all, no two seasons, regions, fields, or farmers are identical. And no one knows what an operation needs like those on the ground.
Currently we are hiring for a: Customer Service Support
The Customer Support Specialist is problem solver and can communicate effectively with a multitude of different personality types and stakeholders. You are responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and ensuring support to all team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Receiving of Inventory on purchase orders and transfers into Canadian warehouses
- Assist with inventory management at warehouses – supply request, cycle counts, forecast demand (SE)
- Collaborate with the supply chain team to ensure proper product placement and product availability
- Tracking damages in the warehouses and ensuring resolution has occurred.
- Seed Reporting in season
- Trial/Demo product and seed processing including inventory adjustments
- Dealer transfers
- Managing master address book and Customer location lists with proper ‘access’
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Customer service or related experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- General understanding of Accounts Receivable and invoicing
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Agriculture
Also, it would be good if you were:
- Experienced in the agriculture industry and supply chain
- Resourceful – the best solution might not be the first one. Use the tools at your disposal to find the best approach to solving problems.
- Tech Savvy – you can navigate around different systems and online tools, especially Microsoft Office tools
- Must work well under pressure and be able to juggle projects simultaneously
WinField United Canada provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage, disability coverage, critical illness, and life insurance. We have a retirement program that encourages our employees to save for the longer term, with generous matching employer contributions. Our benefit package demonstrates our focus on our employees’ experience with Mindful Monday’s, maternity top up benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
In addition to base pay, you are eligible to participate in our Annual Variable Incentive Pay consistent with the terms of our plan, which provide discretionary award opportunities reflecting components such as performance of the company. Details will be discussed through the recruitment process.
Join WinField United Canada and help us build vibrant agricultural communities! Land O’Lakes and our global entities support diversity in employment practices.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its affiliates or search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.