- Full time
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is Canada’s leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian farmers throughout the growing season – providing agronomic services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in Western Canada.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for a Zone Crop Inputs Representative at our Richardson Pioneer Divisional Office located in Richardson, SK. As a Zone Crop Inputs Representative you will play a key role in building strong working relationships within the Richardson network with the locations and Product Line Leads, along with outside suppliers, and freight carriers.
- Provide Crop Inputs support to Richardson locations across the network. The Individual will be responsible for locations located within a specific Region/Zone in the network
- Support, Motivate, and Educate all crop input activities (Market Place, Opportunities, Internal/External programs, Budgets, Forecasts, and Distribution)
- Distribution, working with locations, suppliers, and carriers to position products throughout the year and a strong focus within the Growing season
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Agriculture, Business or related recommended
- 3-5 years’ experience in Agriculture Industry
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office application with a focus on Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of agronomy and crop input products
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by October 12, 2022.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.